Wednesday, 25 December 2013

what's december without christmas eve?

I haven't updated my blog in a while which I feel quite bad for, but nevertheless I am human and quite frankly very lazy. I would like to start this post by wishing each one of you a happy Christmas. I truly hope that you all have fun with your families/friends/whoever you're spending the 25th with this year. I am currently in my room with Michael Buble on repeat feeling partly content and a little sad. I've realised that the arrival of Christmas Day is rather bitter-sweet, as everything you've been looking forward to for months is pretty much over in a few hours. I'm starting to sound a bit like the Grinch but the thought 'life is going too fast!' has been playing on my mind repeatedly for the past few months. This time of year is a time when I'm usually very over emotional, probably for that reason. As one year ends and another one begins I start to think more and more about how the end of my life is drawing closer and closer.. What a depressing Christmas Eve thought? Despite saying all that, I am very excited to spend tomorrow with my family and hopefully have a happy day filled with food and bad cracker jokes. 
Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment