Monday, 2 December 2013

TRESemme Platinum Strength Stay Soft Leave In

What a long product name! It's a good thing I love it so much, or I really wouldn't have the energy to type all those letters out.. (Again, I'm being too dramatic). First of all, sorry for all the lights on this photo, I'm now in full Christmas mode and decided to take it out on my blog. Besides, it's appropriate as this is day two of #bigblogmasproject. Today I wanted to share my ultimate hair saviour these past few months, which only found its place in my Boots basket by accident a few months ago (damn you 3 for 2..). Slightly off topic here but I finally got myself a Boots card! I felt like being a Beauty Blogger and not owning one was practically a sin. Besides, I'm all about saving my money (ha).
The main reason I bought this was because when the Platinum Strength shampoo and conditioner came out, I was in love with them. I've now moved on to a new brand but I was still curious about other products in the range. I don't know why but I originally expected this to be a spray, so I was rather disappointed when it was just a thick conditioner-like substance with a pump. However, I take all that disappointment back because I really do like this product. The idea is to smooth it into your hair after washing it and then continuing with your normal hair routine, and I didn't expect it to but it made a huge difference. Since adding this to my hair routine, my hair's seemed a lot shinier and healthier with less breakage. I can't put my finger on what it does exactly, but it has just overall improved the quality of my hair (I've even received some compliments about the lack of damage, yay!)
I still want to try more products from this range, so if you know of any good ones, let me know! 
Love, Laura
 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment