Saturday, 28 December 2013

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet

I haven't posted for three weeks! I wish I had some sort of excuse but in reality it's been down to laziness and lack of motivation. But I am back for good now (how many times have I said that?) and I'm excited to start posting more regularly again. First of all, I hope everybody had an amazing Christmas! I spent the day relaxing with my family and eating which is pretty much what we do every year. I'm definitely enjoying this time off school although I've gotten back into my bad sleeping habit of staying up until 6am, falling asleep and waking up at 2pm (exactly what I did today). I'm sure that on the night before we're due to go back all this sleeping and playing hay day will come back to haunt me as I attempt to finish my art coursework and maths homework in two hours. Please tell me someone else does this? I'm going to spend today drafting some posts to go up within the next few days and tidying my room (the never ending chore.. ugh). I know this blog post is really boring but I just felt like I needed to update this little space of the internet so you all know I am, in fact, alive.. I hope you're all having a lovely week, I'm not actually sure of what day it is though..
Laura
 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment