Friday, 6 December 2013

mini favourites

I know this photo is terrible, and the quality of my posts recently haven't been up to standerd, but I've honestly been writing them in a rush, trying to finish them on the correct day of #bigblogmasproject. Since this one is already late, I thought I'd show you two of my current favourites. Firstly, I full on love these hedgehog slippers from Primark. They were about £5 (I think!) and they're the cosiest slippers I've ever had! I usually buy the boot style ones but I couldn't resist when I saw these, and they haven't let me down. Perfect for slipping on in the chilly winter mornings or throwing on when you get in after a long day. The floors in my house are freezing, so appropriate footwear is essential. My next current obsession is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. After doing film studies I can now fully appreciate how good this film really is, and I can't help but wish I chose this to base my film studies coursework around last year! It's the best movie to watch after a long day, and it never fails to put a smile on my face. I also think it's kind of Christmassy what with the snow throughout the film. The only problem is, I can't watch it without craving chocolate..
 ♥

6 comments:

  1. GREAT POST. CAN'T Wait to see your take on the Blogger 2014 challenge. Have followed. Follow me back on http:www.lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to try! Thankyou for your comment! I will be following! x

      Delete
  2. LOVE the hedgehog slippers. Sooooo cute. I need them in my life now haha

    Hayley - Teapartybeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so soft too! for £5 they're worth it ;) x

      Delete
  3. My mum has those hedgehog slippers & the dogs keep taking them, mistaking them for their own toys! haha. They're so cute! :) xx

    -Natasha
    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha good thing I don't have a dog! They are too cute though, I'm not surprised the dog wants them ;) x

      Delete