Thursday, 5 December 2013

'If you could go anywhere for Christmas, where would you go?'

I stole the question for the blog title from a Christmas tag I saw, because I've thought this through alot and honestly, I'm too tired to write a long post today. I'm one of these people who loves spending Christmas at home, and can't imagine having to go somewhere else. I love tradition, and being in my house with my family and I don't understand why people would want to go somewhere hot. However, if I had to choose to go somewhere other than England, or even just the days leading up to Christmas, I would go to Canada. The photo above is a street in Quebec, and it seriously looks like a film set. How perfect would it be to spend the festive season here? Imagine Christmas shopping in the snow, surrounded by lights and cute shops. Perfect.
 ♥

2 comments:

  1. That street looks perfect for Christmas. I completely agree with you and love being at home for Christmas. A few years ago I spent it in Sydney whilst I was travelling and I missed being with my family so much. The sunshine and BBQ lunch just didn't feel like Christmas. I would definitely want to go somewhere with lots of snow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! Although you must have missed the tradition, you're so lucky to experience that. At the same time, I can't image christmas anywhere other than home. :) thanks for the comment! x

      Delete