Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hello December #bigblogmasproject

Apologies for the quick post and generic photo (not mine) but I'm kind of in a rush as I just realised it was day one of #bigblogmasproject, and I need to post within the next few hours. I promise that I'll make more effort for the rest of the month, but today I'm just doing a quick lifestyle post, which is one of my favourite things to write anyway. (By the way, I just noticed that there's a TGI Fridays in this picture and I got very excited. It is literally my favourite place on earth.. I think I may be over exaggerating a tad).
December is probably my favourite month of the year, you can't turn on the TV or radio without hearing a Christmas song or seeing a festive advert. Everybody seems to be in a good mood with all the excitement and it's the one month where everyone is thinking of other people. My absolute favourite thing is that everything seems so different. Christmas lights are up around my village and every window you walk past has a Christmas tree on the other side (although I don't recommend going around looking in peoples windows.. it's fine to look from a distance though).
What's your favourite thing about December? As I said, tomorrow a better post will be up, and I look forward to reading everybody else's #bigblogmasproject posts!
Love, Laura 

2 comments:

  1. Happy December! I posted my blogmas yesterday - time zone differences. I think my favourite thing about December is the change that you feel in the air and the magic and you can see people are really making an effort to be better and get on Santa's Nice List!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that too! it just feels so different :) thanks for the comment! x

      Delete