Wednesday, 4 December 2013

bad day cure

Whenever any of my friends are sad, or having a bad day I always have the same solution to their problems: Have a shower. That sounds very harsh but honestly, there's no better therapy after a particularly rough day than spending your whole evening scrubbing away at your skin in a steamy waterfall of hot water. Is it just me who turns to the shower when in need of making big decisions? It just seems so much more relaxing than anything else. I know that everyone and their mother has Snow Fairy, but it's my all time favourite 'bad day shower gel'. The scent remains in your bathroom for hours after you used it, and it makes your skin feel super soft at the same time as calming you down with its candy floss smell. What's your favourite way to 'wind down' after a bad/long day? If you haven't already tried my method then I highly recommend it. (It's also the best after walking home in the freezing cold, I seem to be doing this alot lately). Have a good week!
Love, Laura
 ♥

4 comments:

  1. My favourite Lush scent ever, it's unbeatable! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, haven't found a lush scent I love more than this yet! x

      Delete
  2. I need to try this! I've seen so many blog posts about how good it is! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you like sweet scents you'll love it! x

      Delete