Wednesday, 7 August 2013

sunshine in a bottle

Rimmel Lasting Finish nail polish - Sunshine (280)
Sleek Blush - Rose Gold (926)
Over the past few weeks I've found two new obsessions that I wanted to share with you. The first one being yellow nail polish.
Recently I've become more interested in nail polish and my collection has started to grow, but I think this yellow one may be my favourite. Firstly, it's affordable (I think it was under £3!!!) and as far as I'm concerned it's good quality, although I'm not a nail polish expert so don't take my word for it. Also, it's called sunshine which for some reason makes me very happy..

The next thing I've been loving is the Sleek - Rose Gold blush which is known for being very similar to Nars - Orgasm. It is extremely pigmented and, although the picture doesn't really do it any justice, the colour is beautiful. and for under £5, I can see why it's such a popular product.

I know this was a very short post but I promise, there's more coming up in the next few days! (That sounded like a really cheesy TV advert..).
Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week so far!
Laura xx

2 comments:

  1. really want to try that blusher!xxx

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete