Sunday, 4 August 2013

summertime saddness

Hello everyone! Firstly, I'd like to apologise for putting very little effort into my blog and then disappearing for months when I promised to post more regularly. But, I am back for good now.
Also, this is the first time I have put a lot of effort into the 'photography' used on my blog and I'm quite proud for a first attempt. I know it's not as good as some of the very talented bloggers out there, but I am trying.
 
Some of you may know that recently I went to Spain with my best friend, and I am supposed to still be there now, but due to being very sick I had to fly home on my own. So I'm not very happy at the moment.
 
I did have a good time for the short time I was there though, and found a very cute jewellery stall that was pretty much heaven.
 
The first thing I found were these handmade rose bracelets. I thought they looked very cute yet elegant, and I couldn't resist buying one for me and both of my sisters.
 
 The next item was probably love at first sight for me.
A long vintage looking clock necklace. Plus, since I got it on a market stall in Spain, its unlikely anybody I know will have anything identical.
If I ever get the confidence to post a proper outfit post then you will most likely be seeing this necklace very frequently.

Until then, I hope the rest of you are having an amazing summer holiday!
Laura xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment