Saturday, 31 August 2013

mini boots haul!

As you can tell from the title of this blog post, I bought some things from Boots. I told myself  ''Only £20, you only need some foundation and a new foundation brush'' yet when I was looking around the website, I couldn't help but add a few more items to my list. The ending result was that I spent around £35 which is fifteen pounds over budget! Oops... It's safe to say that I won't be going to Boots for a while after this. Thankfully, the shipping prices at Boots are incredibly cheap compared to other websites, and I ended up only having to pay about £2 extra! I paid for standard delivery and my order was expected to come on the 3rd of September however it came today! I've always found that Boots deliver packages early but it has never come the next day! All the items were packaged safely and any breakable items were bubble wrapped.
The first thing I got was the Bourjois healthy mix foundation. This foundation has been recommended to me at least five times on twitter, and I know that it is very popular among bloggers. I'm excited to try it and see if it's as good as everybody says!
Next, I bought the famous Real Techniques stippling brush. I have more makeup brushes than I know what to do with, but I have never owned a Real Techniques brush before! I've heard loads about this brush and since my own stippling/foundation brushes were getting a bit tired, I decided to treat myself!

The next two purchases were kind of an accident.. I was simply having a look through the website with no intention of buying anything else when I saw some new facemasks. What made them even better was that they were reduced! I couldn't help myself from adding a couple to my basket. The one with the highest rating was the exfoliating scrub mask for blackheads and blocked pores. All the reviews were raving about the product so I though ''why not?''. I also got the brightening peel mask for dull and uneven skin tone which looked promising even though it currently has no reviews. If you want to try any of these masks I recommend going to boots now because they are all a third off. click here to see the full range.
The last product I got was the Una Brennan intense moisture mask which is also reduced at the moment. I have dry skin (which I have mentioned a million times on my blog and will probably mention it a million more.. sorry) so I decided to treat myself to a little moisturising treatment. All the reviews were good, the packaging is cute and it smells of roses! What more could I ask for?

I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you want reviews on any of the products then let me know!
I hope you're having a good week.
Laura
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love Real Techniques brushes! Those face masks sound lovely, too, will you be doing full reviews? I'd love to hear more about them!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about them, I was desperate to get my hands on one! And yes, I'll review them in a few weeks when I've had a chance to properly use them.
      Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to get some Real Techniques brushes for my birthday, I've heard so much good stuff!!

    Cute post:') http://harrietdoesmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I want more now! Oh dear like I need more brushes D:
      and thankyou very much! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post you got some nice products :)
    I want to try the Una Brennan moisture mask now haha
    Meghan xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's reduced at the moment so I recommend you get it now ;)
      I've heard great things about the brand but I'll be doing a review soon :)
      AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING! <3

      Delete
  4. I definitely need that exfoliating scrub mask, most scrubs don't really get deep down into my skin and pores (ew), I looks absolutely brilliant! Let me know how you get on with it!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting a review soon once I've had a chance to try the product. It looks good so far though!
      thanks for the comment :)
      <3

      Delete