Monday, 12 August 2013

life update (and flashbacks)

Apologies for the bad photo. Apparently two years ago my photography skills were even worse than they are now!



I think I've mentioned in a previous blog post that two years ago I went to Paris with school. This was one of the best experiences of my life so far, and I wish I could go back and do it all over again.
Since then I've always wanted to go back to France (specifically Paris) and I became obsessed with the idea of living there. It seriously is one of my favourite places in the world.
This Friday, I'm going to London (not looking forward to the long journey) and on Saturday I'm getting the ferry to France! I can't even explain how excited I am. I'm especially looking forward to buying lots of French beauty products. The down side is, it looks very unlikely that I'll get to go to Paris! (But I am keeping my hopes up).
This is just a post to let you all know where I'll be since after Friday, I won't be able to blog for about 10 days (!!!).
By the way, if you ever get the opportunity to go on a trip with school then take it! You will have the funniest/weirdest/best time ever, and you'll make some amazing memories and friends! I went to Paris when I was about twelve and it's still something we talk and laugh about now.

I hope you're enjoying your holidays! And sorry for the very unorganised post, there's a good one coming tomorrow!
Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment