Tuesday, 27 August 2013

bonjour!

As you can probably tell from the title to this blog (apologies for the lack of creativity) I've just got back from France! Unfortunately I didn't get to visit Paris, but I am definitely returning later this year, even just for the day.
The whole time I was there the weather was perfect and we spent most days shopping, eating ice cream (I was very excited to find that nutella is a popular ice cream flavour in France) and 'sightseeing'.
Out of all the towns I visited, my favourite was Honfleur. It's full of cute boutiques, art gallery's and cafe's. I actually ended up returning multiple times, and on the last day I met some friends who were also in France there. The reason we actually chose to visit in the first place is because it was one of my grandparents favourite places to go to, and I can definitely see why.
Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures while I was on holiday because I forgot (oops) but I hope you enjoy the ones I did actually take.
After having a short break from everything at home I now feel super relaxed and happy and (I can't believe I'm saying this) I actually can't wait to start back at school!
I hope you all had an amazing holiday!
Laura
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment