Wednesday, 14 August 2013

17 Peep Show Mascara Review

I always find myself looking for a good 'drugstore' mascara because although I love my Benefit - They're Real, I constantly live in fear that it will run out and I'll have to re purchase it again. (Lets be honest, its not the most affordable product out there). This is why I'm always searching for something that can replace it for cheaper, but at the same time be just as good.
A while ago I became very interested in fibre mascaras. For those of you who aren't familiar with this concept, it is basically a mascara that contains fibres which attach to your eyelashes, making them look longer and thicker. Essentially they are fake eyelashes in a bottle.
Unfortunately, most of these miracle products are very expensive and I personally can't justify spending £30-£40 on something I don't even know definitely works. I started searching for a cheaper alternative and thankfully, I found one!
Peep Show by 17 is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated beauty products out there. I have never seen anybody review it before which is a shame because most people are missing out!
When I purchased this mascara, it was around the £6 mark, but it is now only £4. (I highly recommend you stock up now because you never know when this deal might end).
Firstly, the bottle is so cute! I love the design because it looks very different to any other mascara I own.
I can definitely tell a difference when this is on my lashes, they look noticeably longer and I do get the occasional ''are you wearing fake eyelashes?''.
I have to say, the wand isn't the best, but it does the job and you can always use one you already own. For only £4 I think this is a bargain! Let me know if any of you have a favourite drugstore mascara, or if you've tried this one!

Laura
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay so pleased we managed to figure out how to get GFC back!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete