Sunday, 16 June 2013

ch-ch-changes

Hello everyone!
This is just a quick post to let you know about the changes I've made to my blog.
My URL has changed from heytherelauraa.blogspot.com to sunshine-crush.blogspot.com (just to clear up any confusion).
I'm going to start blogging regularly now! I'm currently working on a post about my room that includes lots of pictures, that will be up in the next few days.

Also, make sure you're following me on bloglovin! I follow everyone back, although I'm still getting used to using it.
To follow me, you can search for my blog on the bloglovin website, or click the 'follow this blog on bloglovin' button on the side of my blog.

I APOLOGISE IF THIS POST DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENCE, I'm superrrr tired after a long weekend.

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment