Thursday, 16 May 2013

you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in what feels like forever so this is just a quick update before I get back into regularly blogging.
All I've done through the past few days is watch every episode of New Girl and Awkward online.. (I Seriously recommend both, but you'll probably be addicted). It got to the point that when I finished season 2 of New Girl, I didn't even know what to do with my life. Does anyone know when season 3 is coming?!?!?!?! I need it in my life again.

I've also been preparing for the summer (fake tanning and buying more shorts) trying to make the most of the hot weather that occasionally comes around. Last year was amazing but I'm hoping this summer will be even better. Especially since I'm going on holiday with my best friend!

I have a few ideas for posts but I'm worried no one will be interested, please either email me or leave a comment if you have any suggestions! I'll probably do every one because I have nothing else to do recently.

Oh, and thankyou to everyone who's helped with ways to improve my blog! I'll be working on those this weekend so don't think I'm ignoring you!

Since I have no photos that really relate to this post, here's a random picture (although for some reason, one of my favourites) of me and my best friends last summer.

Adios!
Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. i nominated you for the liebster award! http://berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award-13.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this! Thankyou omg :D xxx

      Delete