Friday, 26 April 2013

Review: Natural Classic Henna Treatment Wax

A couple of months ago, I was in bodycare (if you've ever read my blog before, you'll know how much I love this shop! It sells well known brands of beauty products for extremely cheap prices, and even a few unknown brands that I love to try occasionally) looking for a new hair treatment when I found this on the bottom shelf. I was reading about the benefits of henna on your hair a few months before, so I decided for the small price of 99p and the promise that it wouldn't colour my hair, I would go ahead and try it out. What's the worst that could happen?
Me being me, completely forgot about this product until a few weeks later (I have really bad short term memory, I don't even know why!) when I finally tried it out.
The instructions tell you to shampoo your hair first, then apply the henna and wrap it up in a hot, damp towel for 30 minutes (or if you're in the bath, let the steam from the water activate the treatment).
I just wrapped it up in a normal towel and read for 30 minutes, but obviously it's up to you what you do.
When I washed it out, I noticed that my hair didn't feel soft like a conditioner leaves it feeling, so I applied a small amount of conditioner to the ends and washed it out after 3 minutes.
When my hair dryed, I was amazed at how shiny my hair was, and how soft and thick it felt.
This review isn't very detailed, but I highly recommend trying this product (it's only 99p!) and letting me know how it worked for you!
You may need to use it a few times before you see results, but I'm sure you will!

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment