Sunday, 28 April 2013

April Favourites!


Hello everyone!!
April is now drawing to a close, can you believe how fast this year is going?
I decided to do my first ever favourites post, so I apologise if it's not very good.
Also, I'm sorry about how bad my photos are, I'm currently in the process of redecorating my room so everything is just all over the place (did that even make sense?) and I'm still getting started with blogging. Hopefully I'll improve with time.

Body products.

  • Soap and glory- The Righteous Body Butter
I suffer from really dry skin, and most body lotions I use have to be medical and don't smell too great. I was given this product as a birthday present and recently I've been using it a lot! It smells beautiful and it is incredibly moisturising. I will definitely repurchase this.

  • L'Occitane magical leaves exfoliating shower gel
This is another product I was given for my birthday and I'm absolutely loving it. At first I was worried that because it is so small, it would run out quickly but that isn't an issue at all. A little bit of this goes a long way, and it's very moisturising! It smells really clean and fresh which I love.

Face products.

  • St Ives Apricot scrub for sensitive skin
One of my friends loves St Ives and is always recommending it to me, but I never tried it because I didn't think it could be as good as she made it out to be. Recently my skin has been really bad and I was looking for a new product to help.  I'm so glad that I chose this because it helped to improve my skin a lot, and I am still using it daily. It smells great and lasts a long time, as well as being for dry/sensitive skin (most exfoliators are for oily skin which is really annoying haha). I will definitely repurchase this the second it runs out.

  • The body shop vitamin E face mist
If I haven't already made this clear, I have dry skin. This means makeup sticks to the dry patches and looks disgusting, but since using this product I haven't had that problem. You spray it on your face over makeup, and it helps to set it so it lasts longer and looks less cakey. If you also have dry skin, I highly recommend the body shop vitamin E line, it's amazing.

  • Nivea Essential care lip balm
I may have to do a full post about this lip balm, because it is amazing. It's very moisturising and looks great over lipstick! This is honestly my favourite beauty product ever and it has saved me over and over again.

Hair products

  • Aussie Take The Heat leave in spray for heat damaged hair
If you've ever tried aussie products before, you'll know that they smell absolutely beautiful. I am one of the few people who don't find Aussie amazing, but this product changed my mind. My hair has seemed softer and less dry (did that make sense?) I apply it when my hair is wet, and when it drys it feels incredibly soft and smooth.

Makeup

  • Benefit They're Real mascara and Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
I got these mascaras for Christmas but recently I've realised how good they actually are. I hope they never run out because they are expensive. But, I think that 'They're Real' is completely worth the money, so I may have to repurchase..



I am so sorry that the quality of this blog isn't very good, but I am trying!
If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated!

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment