Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Busy! (where i've been)

I don't think anybody is reading this but in case anybody is or if anyone actually cares, here's a quick update on where I've been/what I've been doing for the past few months.
February has been an extremely busy month for me, and not in a good way either. A lot of personal things happened towards the beginning of the month which have affected everyday since then.
I did have a hard few weeks but now I'm fine and happier than ever.

I was also trying to do film studies coursework. I don't know if any other schools do this, but my year are forced into doing film studies and it's the worst thing ever. I can't explain how boring it is watching the same scene from the same movie over and over again to analyse the colours. But, I've been doing a lot of work for it so lets just hope it pays off!

I don't think anyone following my instagram/twitter/blog actually know how old I am because I never reveal my age for some reason (it's good to be safe on the internet.. ha ;] ).
But anyway, I'm in year 9 at the moment and have been in the process of choosing my gcse options! I don't know about other schools but at ours, we choose four options in year 9 which we start doing gcse work on in year 10 and 11.
I chose Geography, Spanish, Fine Art and Business Studies. The next two years are going to be so boring for me, and I can't help but be jealous of people who took stuff like drama, music, dance etc. Although I hope that my choice to be sensible with my options pays off at some point, even if it means being bored to death for two years. I'm still waiting to see if I get to do all these gcse's though, fingers crossed ;).

Another thing that's been keeping me busy is the huge end of year 9 science exam we have to do. This is to put is in sets for year 10 and determines whether the people who chose to take triple science are able to do it. We have to have a huuuuugggeee exam on everything we've studied since year 7! wish me luck :(.

I'm so excited for these holidays! (Tomorrow is my last day and then its SPRING BREAAAAKK!!!!) I'll most likely be spending my days sleeping, eating and watching movies.
Y E S <3

Thankyou for reading (if anyone is)
Laura xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment