Saturday, 16 February 2013

Introducing me!

Hello! My name is Laura (as you may have gathered from the title of this blog..).
I'm a teenager, I live in England and I now have a blog..
There are a few reasons that I decided to start this blog, the main reason being that I was bored and it seemed like a good way to spend my time. Another reason is that I've had blogs in the past that haven't really gotten more than about 40 views per post, but I wasn't really writing about anything interesting, so I decided to have a fresh start here!
The other two reasons I started are Instagram and Company Magazine. A lot of my favourite Instagram users advertised their blogs and I loved reading them and finding out their favourite trends, products and what they had been up to basically. This encouraged me to start writing about things that I was interested in and share them with other people who might actually care.
The reason Company Magazine encouraged me is because they had an issue all about bloggers. I thought it was amazing how they had found career's because of their blogs, and I definitely want to do the same.
I don't know where this will go but I'm so excited to start!

By the way, the other websites I am on are:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/heytherelauraa
Instagram: http://instagram.com/heytherelauraa
Tumblr: http://heyylauraaa.tumblr.com/

I promise I will follow everybody back since I need to start following more people!
And I will do any shoutout while I'm getting started!

Thanks for reading!

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment